- Don't forget any and all Members can Post to the Blog!
- All Blog Posts are entirely each Members own Personal views
- There are to be no Posts which contain profanity,nudity,religious or cultural
- All Posts will be viewed by Admin first for authorization before being Posted.
- All Artworksunique.com-Members can post to Blog about anything art related!
- Please make sure your posts if artworks are included belong to you or if using
- art pictures you have the permission of the artist/s.
- Thankyou, enjoy!
Permission to use Posts or excerpts from Posts must be requested by email to Admin. Admin will then contact the Blog Post Member for permission which permission then may or may not be granted for use outside of Artworksunique.com depending on each individual Artworksunique.com Member.
Members you can include links into your Posts but please the Blog is not for marketing purposes.
Please only Posts that are genuine about Art or Art related will be Posted after it has passed
Admin. I will not Post any Posts that have been written for marketing purposes, only members who write about their art or other art related subjects.
If you are not sure of the Topic then just drop me an email using the Contact form on site on the About Page.
Basic Color Theory
Color theory encompasses a multitude of definitions, concepts and design applications - enough to fill several encyclopedias. However, there are three basic categories of color theory that are logical and useful : The color wheel, color harmony, and the context of how colors are used.
Color theories create a logical structure for color. For example, if we have an assortment of fruits and vegetables, we can organize them by color and place them on a circle that shows the colors in relation to each other.
Learn alot More about Colour at http://www.colormatters.com